FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take for my shipment to arrive?
Your order will arrive within two days once FedEx has picked up your package.
Will I receive a confirmation email?
You will receive a confirmation email once an order is placed and when it is processed. We will send you emails each step of the way. Your tracking number will not be available until the order has been processed by FedEx. You will receive a tracking number for your order as it becomes available.
What days do you ship?
Tuesday through Thursday
How much will shipping cost?
Shipping cost will be automatically calculated upon entering your shipping information at the checkout page. This is based specifically on the number of items in your cart, number of packages being shipping & the delivery address.
How is the shipment packed?
Our ravioli, cavatelle, and manicotti are perishable items and are shipped frozen. We use gel packs, inside of an insulated liner to keep them cold during transit. We recommend placing them directly in the freezer upon receipt of your package. Other products, such as our dry fettuccine, do not require cooler temperatures and are shipped outside of the insulated liner when ordered along with frozen products.
When will I receive tracking information?
You will receive a tracking number for your order as it becomes available. If you have a tracking number you can click here to track your package.
What if I have an issue with my package?
If you received a package that looks damaged on arrival we ask that you follow these steps:
- Take photos before and after opening the box
- If anything is damaged, make sure to include a photo of the label (This will ensure any claim filed with FedEx can be done in an orderly fashion
Your Ravioli, Cavatelli & Manicotti are shipped frozen, however:
• If your box arrives with melted ice packs but the items are cool, place the items back in the freezer.
• If the items are cool, but there is some moisture from shipping, place the items back in the freezer.
• If the ice packs are broken and leaking, please take pictures and contact us.
• If the ice packs are melted and the items are hot to the touch, please take pictures and contact us.
*Please note that submitting a support request below is the best and most efficient way to contact us.
Who can I contact about my shipment?
You can begin by submitting a Support Request below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If it is an emergency we invite you to call us at the store at (718) 367-3799 or email us at BorgattiRavioli@gmail.com.
Do I need PayPal account to place an order?
You do not need a PayPal account to place an order.
What should I do if my question is not shown here?
If you have a specific question that has not been answered here you can fill out the support form at the top of this page or by clicking the button below.